If you already know about me, skip to http://stephaniecbrown.com/blog
I came the long way roundThe Eleventh Doctor Who – and me
By normal standards, I have arrived late at every milestone and phase of my life with the exception of becoming a wife and mother at eighteen and nineteen and retiring at sixty-six. In my personal development, the same is true. In my late seventies now, I have made it to a good place. Coasting out of songwriting, or attempting, and into book writing is challenging.
For this blog, my philosophy is project what you want to be as if it is in the now, so I have claimed several titles that others have given me although some are stretch goals. Build it and they will come; that’s my hope.
It all started with StephanieGarth Brooks
Stephanie C Brown
- Being with family
- Writing – books and songs, still
- Being a creative catalyst for others – especially those younger than I
- Planting flowers from seeds
- Photographing flowers and birds
- Attempting to keep up with technology and social media trends
Past Highlights – not in strict chronology order because I bounced around from one to another and back again
- English and English as a Second Language teacher and instructor
- Songwriter from the seventies to now
- Music publisher in the eighties and nineties
- Book writer – books (four rough drafts but noting totally edited and published
- Poet – first published in high school
- Master Gardener
Share with me! Leave a comment.